Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Pink Petals

It's a cloudy dark rainy day here in Ma, what better to do than to stamp! Right now I am loving pink and black together, I've been on this kick sense January when I held a workshop for a group of Mary Kay ladies. I made my own designer paper again (this is so much fun to do). I used the polka dots and petals stamp set in 3 colors to accomplish the look of designer paper. I used pretty in pink, cameo coral and basic black and I randomly stamped them all over the paper until I was pleased with the look of it. To give it a little added touch I tore the bottom edge of the paper. I layered cameo coral and basic black card stock under the "designer paper". I then stamped the big flower from the office Accoutrement set in cameo coral. I cut it out and then layered it on basic black card stock and cut that out as well and to finish off the flower I just added a silver brad in the middle. The bottom 1/3 of the card is rolled with the petals jumbo wheel which matched the stamp set. I stamped it in pretty in pink ink on the pretty in pink card stock to give it a tone on tone effect. Lastly I added the word congratulations in basic black ink. I thought that a nice spring card would be good on such a dreary day.
Enjoy and happy stampin!

1 comment:

Mandy Tops said...

Very nice cards!! I love them all!! This one in particular is wonderful... I love your "designer" paper!