Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Fling Re-cap

So just over a week ago I went to an event called Spring Fling. This is a event for Demonstrators put on by my up,up,up,up line. It was so much fun. There where different demonstrations all day, fabulous make and takes and lots of gifts up for grabs and guess what, I won the grand prize basket. Me who has never won anything in her life, I was so excited. The next event held by my up,up,up,up line Cindy Lawrence will be in the fall, so if you want to make sure that your there with me, Sign up to be a demo before then.
Check out all the fun items that I got in the basket. See those pajama pants to the left, yes that is my 3 year old. She really wanted to be in the picture, so there is the bottom half of her. Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: