Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sneak Peek Stamp Club project!

Hello everybody! Stamp Club will be starting in May and I will only take 1 or 2 more people for club so if you are interested, let me know asap so I can save your spot!  This is one of the projects that my stamp club ladies will be enjoying in May! Isn't this ribbon flower just beautiful! If you where to buy these embellishments at a craft store you would be paying $4.00 to $5.00 for 2 of them, ouch! I'm going to show you how to make these flowers for almost pennies with products that you probably have on hand. And if you don't have the products on hand they are products that if you buy you could use over and over again for other projects too! Those are the type of projects that I like! When I saw this idea, I had to drop everything I was doing and try it right away! It's really fun and not hard at all!
I'm also going to have a special ribbon share for my club ladies, so they can make these in any color they want without having to buy every single roll of ribbon!
So what are you waiting for? If this looks like fun to you then let me know that you would like one of the last stamp club spots that are open! Call or email me to let me know. I have many, many months of awesome projects planned for club, you won't want to miss out. I promise!

3 comments:

The 'Smarty Pants' Family said...

Way cute! love It!

Megan Petersen said...

Super cute flowers. They are fun to make, except when you burn your fingers! (yes, I have neglected to use tweezers and burnt myself as a result. lol) I lvoe the look of them though. I plan on making more for shoe clips eventually.

kobe said...

congratulations, i think it a big success