Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A little something I've been working on

Take a peek at what I've been working on! I've been making handmade earrings and selling them. Yesterday I put together earring holders for the earrings. They where so simple, but I feel they really add that little extra touch.


All I did was take a 3 x 4 inch piece of crumb cake cardstock and scored at 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch on the longer side and then took a hole puncher and punched 2 holes in the cardstock. I then took my favorite stamp from the baroque motifs set (sorry it's retired now) and stamped the swirl in white ink on the crumb cake cardstock. I love the way it came out! What do you think?
See how nicely they compliment all the different earrings.






 I also made a super easy, quick, cute, little thank you note to go with my orders. I used the same swirl stamp and just a thank you stamp that I've had for years. Then I used the same blue color marker on the inside to write my thank you.
 Through it all in this super cute striped bag, with a candy surprise and shipped it out!

Super simple project, but really adds that little extra to the project, don't you think? Have a fantastic day!
Angela

No comments: