Thursday, December 20, 2007

I RECEIVED MY NEW SU CATALOG TODAY!

Oh My goodness, I'm in heaven, I just received my new catalog and I have to tell you I love it! I would post pictures but it's against SU policy so I can't wait to show it to all of you. There are some really fantastic new Designer papers both for girls and BOYS, I know that a lot of people say there isn't enough scrapbooking paper for boys, but I don't think you'll be disappointed this time. Of course there are fabulous new stamp sets, more variety this time, definitely something for everyone. We have new glitter too! A set that they are calling chunky glitter which looks like it will be fun to play with (of course you all know how much I love glitter, there aren't to many projects that I do, that I don't add glitter to.) There is another set of glitter that is fine like our dazzling diamond glitters but it comes in different colors. I can't wait to get my hands on both of these new sets of glitter! Also there are 5 different sets of rub-ons and I can't wait to try those out as well. Can you tell I'm excited. Club members will receive their catalogs at our first club meeting on Jan 14th. If your not a club member but would like to purchase a catalog let me know. If you want to check out the catalog feel free to come to our club meeting on Jan 14th. If your not a club member their is a guest fee of $5.00 to cover materials or if you purchase $25.00 worth of products then your fee is waived. RSVP is due 2 days before club meets.
Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: