Sunday, May 4, 2008

For the love of stamps - downline meeting

I had my downline meeting, on Saturday, for my team of demonstrators. We had a blast! We talked about business related stuff and of course had lots of fun stamping. At the end of our meeting we all swaped cards that we had made for each other. Here are the 2 projects that we did. The card is actually what I did at my workshops during April. It's a great card to demo because it shows 2 different accessories from our mini collection catalog. It show the new old olive twill ribbon( which is so nice, it ties easily and it's soft to the touch), as well as our summer days rub-on's. I saw this card
by Dawn and loved it. I loved the sketch and the color combo so I knew that I didn't have everything I needed to re-create her masterpiece so I used it for a starting point to create my own. What do you think?






And here is the other project that we did. Isn't this box with matching strawberries just adorable? It's super easy to make. I found the idea on this blog and had to try it out right away!

If your in the area and want to check out what it's like to be a Stampin Up! demonstrator feel free to come to our next meeting on June 7th 1:00-3:00 pm.

No comments: