Friday, June 13, 2008

lazy blogger and graduation gift

Wow I haven't posted in over a month. Sorry about that. Life has been very busy. My nephew graduated from high school a couple Friday's ago. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was changing his diapers and chasing him around. Here is the card that I made for him. It's a wallet that I filled with gift cards for subway, dunkin donuts, and a gas card and then I topped it off with some money for him. I was surprised with how impressed he seemed to be with the wallet. The wallet is very easy to put together and you can make it out of 1 piece of 81/2 X 11 cardstock. I originally got the idea here, she is a very talented lady! We did this at club this month also, we just used a different stamp set and geared it towards Father's day or a birthday! The ladies loved it. I added a belly band to the wallet to keep it closed, which worked out really well. Supplies: Great grads stamp set, cardstock: close to cocoa, pumpkin pie, not quite navy, whisper white. Ink: close to cocoa, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie
accessories: crafters tool kit, cutter kit, coluzzle circle cutting system. Stay tuned this week for other posts. Have a great day and happy stampin!


No comments: