Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's been awhile


HI everyone! Sorry it's been so long. I've been busy busy busy! I've had lots of workshops, classes and a 2 day holiday open house that went extremely well. Thanks to all of you who dropped by. I really have been crafting just no time to share it and now the camera batteries are dead, go figure! So while we are waiting for charging batteries I though I would share some promotions from SU!

Starts Wed Nov 26th

(so make sure to stop by my blog)
We don't know all the details of the promotion yet,
Just that it will be some sort of product bundles,
limited quantities at 20-50% off
And this will be an on-line only event. Which means you'll want to hop on over to my SU website.
I'll keep you updated with all the details as I get them.





20% off Rub-on's
Spend $20.00 and receive 20% off all of our rub-on's
This promotion is good until the end of the month.
Wouldn't they make great gifts for all your scrapping and stamping friends!






Country Living Kit
What a beautiful kit this really is and it's such a great value at $49.95.

Alright that's it for today, other then have a safe and happy Thanksgiving with your family!

No comments: