Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November 1st

Hi everybody! Happy November 1st to you. How was your Halloween? What did you do? Craig and I took the girls trick or treating. We go to our family, my mom & dad, Craig's mom's and Aunt's and my sisters house. Kayla had a really good time and Hannah kinda just hung out, she's such an easy baby! So here is a pic of my kiddos and their dad. Getting him to smile in pictures is like pulling teeth, so don't mind the scowl, he really is a very sweet man, just don't look at his pictures to try and figure that out.
Here is a card that I made for a dear friend who helped me out with meals after my surgery last week. This card is actually one that I did at a workshop a couple of days ago, except that I changed the saying from "happy thanksgiving" to Kind and I changed the center image from a pumpkin to this medallion from the baroque motifs stamp set. I love the colors, very fall-ish, Old olive and really rust. In the center of the medallion I put a red circle rhinestone brad just to give it that added touch!
Well everybody have a fantastic day and my newsletter will be going out sometime today or tomorrow, if you don't get my newsletter yet, then you should really sign up. I list all of my upcoming events and any specials that are going on, as well as any promotions that I' m running. Quick sign up! You can do it right from my blog.
Happy stampin!

No comments: