Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Digital Studio

Hi everyone, my computer is still down! So I can't upload any projects to my blog. Because all my pictures are on my computer, But I've been playing with Stampin Up's new My digital Studio on my husbands computer and I'm super excited about this. Look for a informational class coming later this fall! So I do have a page that I did real quick this afternoon that I can share with you.

What do you think? This is my first page and I LOVE it. The colors that I chose to use where chocolate chip, pretty in pink and mellow moss. This is a 12x12 page but you could do it any size you would like to. What great gifts these books would make for special people in your lives. The best part of My Digital Studio is that it's EASY to use. Granted I do have lots to learn but if I can do this page in a short amount of time anybody who can turn on a computer and use a mouse can do this page. I can't wait to try out some of the more advanced options. Oh yeah they also have already planned out layouts so if you wanted to, you could just click and drag your pictures into the right spots on the page and your good to go. If you are interested in learning more about this fabulous product and would like to get it for 50% off shoot me a quick e-mail and I will contact you.
Alright everybody have a fantastic day and happy stampin!
I'm off to a demonstrator stamping night at Cindy L's house tonight with a couple of my downline, I can't wait to see all the fun projects that we get to do. Whoo Hoo.
Go do some stampin!
Angela

No comments: