Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More My Digital Studio and Free sweet treat cups!

So today I have a card that I made in the My Digital Studio program. What a great way to design a card with out waisting a lot of paper, no I could take this card sample and go into my craft room and have my card already designed and ready to go.

Anybody who places an order TODAY, Wednesday September 30th of $50.00 or more (before s&h and tax) will get a free package of sweet treat cups or a marker color of your choice. Orders and payment must be received by 9:00 pm tonight to qualify and must be ordered by phone or e-mail only, so I can add the free sweet treat cups to your order for you. To place your order email me at c_riddell@comcast.net or call me at 413-863-3166.

Have a great day and  happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: