Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart's Day!



Happy V-day! I thought that I would share the card that I made for my husband for v-day. I knew that I had to keep it clean simple lines and he's really not a red and pink kind of guy so this is my untraditional v-day card. I used blue bayou and soft sky on river rock cardstock. I then used one of our chipboard hearts and covered it with our new chunky glitter. In the bottom right corner I used our new rub-on's. I used a rub on that says You make me happy. Which my husband does make me happy, he is an incredible supporting husband. I then also added the heart rub on next to it. That's the great thing about rub ons, you can add and take away from them. If you only like part of a rub on then just use that part, if you want to use 2 rubs on together to get the look that I did, you can do that too!

Don't forget that you can get these rub-on's for free with a purchase of $50.00 during sale-a-bration which runs until March 17th. I have had a bunch of customers ask me lately, do I like the rub on's and do I use them. Well here is my answer, I LOVE RUB ON'S. I don't use many products that aren't SU but before Su carried rub on's I would purchase them else where because I just love rub on's. I don't know if it's just because it's really fun to watch it rub on to your paper or the versatility of them, but I can tell you that I am very excited that SU started carrying them. I love the fact that they coordinate perfectly with our stamp sets and designer papers. I love the fact that they are 12" in length that way I can use them on a 12x12 scrapbook page, and I have to tell you that these rub on's are a really great quality rub on. Can you tell that I'm excited about them.

Well I hope that you all have a great v-day and enjoy time with someone special to you.

Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: