Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stamp Club projects



We had stamp club last night and boy did I have fun, I can't speak for anybody else but my self. We made 2 cards, one was a spinner card (which are always fun to make), we used the rocket from pun fun to be our spinner. So cute!

This is the other card that we made, I wanted to use some of the new products out of the occasion mini. We used the die cut blooms (which are our textured paper, I love them!), rub on's and they learned how to make striped grosgrain ribbon. We also used the ribbon slide from the new hodgepodge hardware, but it's kinda hard to see in this picture. I showed them how they can add re-inker and crystal effects to color them to coordinate with what ever colors you happen to be using.

Our next club meeting will be April 14th. I hope to see some of my local customers there!

No comments: