Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Summer picnic

I'm ready for spring can you tell? I love this new designer paper, summer picnic from the occasion mini catalog. It's so fresh and fun and summery, hence the title. It's great also because it coordinates with the new stamp set tart and tangy which I have to say is die cut so it only takes minutes to put together.

I used my SU markers to color in the stamp with real red and garden green ink I then stamped it onto whisper white cardstock and punched it out with the 13/8 circle punch. I then punched out a piece of real red cardstock with my circle scallop punch to layer behind the cherries. I used my corner rounder punch on my wild wasabi cardstock to make the scallop edge. I then used my white gel pen to make the dots and then layered on my bashful blue 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon. Fun quick card. Hope you like and it makes your day more cheery!


Happy stampin!

No comments: