Monday, July 21, 2008




I've been tagged, ok really I was tagged a few weeks ago, but I've been super busy so I'm only getting around to it now. So Jessica who is my side-line, we have the same up-line, tagged me so here we go. 7 random facts about my self.


1. My middle name is Neda which means Sunday's child (seeing that I was born on Sunday, Mother's day to be exact). But it is also my dad's name all jumbled up. His name is Dean and he is the one who picked it, how cool is that!


2. When I was a teenager I loved cow anything, I have all sorts of little cow figurines, and t-shirts and things like that. My dad told me he wanted to paint my car like a cow one time. That's taking it a bit far don't you think.


3. I used to love corvettes but my husband has made me see the brilliance of Ford Mustangs. I really want a 1964 1/2 mustang, cheery red! That's the first year that they made them, just in case you didn't know that.


4.I have one sister who is 8 years older then me, we really didn't have that much of a relationship when we where younger, but now we get along really well. (and I've hooked her into stamping). Hi R if your reading this!


5.I love being a stay at home mom, and a wife to my husband. I absolutely adore my husband!


6. I don't like to drink water out of the tap, I put it in plastic bottles and freeze it then drink it, weird I know. I just like my water really, really cold.


7. I absolutely hate washing silverware! Good thing I have a dishwasher. It probably goes back to when I was a server in a busy up-scale restaurant and having to sort all the silverware twice. Yes we washed the silverware twice.



So I think pretty much everybody under the sun has been tagged so if you haven't consider your self tagged!




Check out this adorable card, that Gillian, one of my customers did. These pictures really doesn't do it justice, it's just so adorable. I love the colors too! Very refreshing. Her daughters 5th birthday is coming up and these will be the invitations for the party and guess what she did? She put a piece of magnet on the back of the card that way they can slap it up on the fridge and won't forget where they put the invitation, I just think that, that is a fantastic idea. Because I'm the one who always forgets the party or when it is, so I would find that feature very handy.


Alright everybody have a fantastic day! and Happy stampin!

No comments: