Monday, August 4, 2008

See what happens when you go on vacation!

So I was on vacation last week, (while the Stampin Up! convention was taking place) and look what happens! Stampin Up has announced that they will now be adding the Big Shot to their line of products. What is a big shot you might ask? Well only a really cool kick butt die cutting machine! Stampin Up will also have exclusive SU only dies that are not available any where else and let me tell you they are so COOL! This product will not appear until the holiday mini catalog but I promise you this is a product you will not want to miss out on. Let's see what else did they tell us at convention, hmmmm how about that ALL stamp sets will be die cut in the next Spring/Summer catalog (not this coming catalog, but the next), not just the new sets! Yup, I"m pretty excited about that one too.

Shelli (the co-founder of Stampin Up!) has just started her own blog, where there will be samples and challenges for all to take part in. Go check it out http://www.soshelli.com/

Phase 2 of the decor elements is coming out this fall with new designs, colors and seasonal items for decorating for the holidays!

Let's see what else, have I told you that on-line ordering is coming to stampin up too! Sometime this fall it will launch, so now you will have the ability to shop 24/7, so when your awake at 3:00am and need to place an order you can do that without waking me up!

I'm sure there is more that I need to tell you but that will hold you over for now, I'm sure oh yeah and guess what? Only 8 more days until the new catalog! Are you excited yet?

Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: