Friday, October 10, 2008

Upcoming workshop projects

Wow what another beautiful day here in New England! Nice and sunny and close to 70 degrees today. I'll take it. I have a few things to share with you today as well as a project for an upcoming workshop. So let's get started.
Saturday October 11th is the last day to sign up to become a demonstrator under the current specials.
$99.00 mini starter kit with 3 options:
Stamp focused kit
Scrapbooking focused kit
Home decor focused kit

Or purchase the original starter kit for $199.00 and receive any free stamp set of your choice from the catalog.
This is a great way to make some extra money, especially with the holidays right around the corner. We can even sign you up right on line, so shoot me a quick e-mail or call and let's get you started on your Stampin Up! adventure.


Upcoming classes:
All day Christmas Card class
Saturday November 15th:
9:00 am- 6:00 pm
Come enjoy a day out with your friends and get all your Christmas cards done in one day! See this post for all the details.

Christmas Ornament Class:
Friday December 5th 6:00 - 9:00 pm (adults only)
Saturday Dec 6th 9:00-noon (mom & me class)
Class fee: $30.00 (all supplies included to make 8 ornaments)
Registration deadline: November 21st
I am holding 2 ornament classes this year. Friday night will be an adults only class, and Saturday morning will be a mom & me class. You will be making 8 different ornaments and all supplies are included!
Enjoy a relaxing night out with your friends on Friday evening or bring your kids on Saturday morning. I will have pictures up soon!

Kids must be at least 5 years old to participate. There must be one adult for every child. Mom can't participate, that's ok, send dad or a grandparent. The Mom & me class is limited to 6 pairs, so please register early to save your space. If this class fills up I will schedule another Mom & me class.


Big Shot Club Party!
Thursday December 11th
6:30 - 8:30 pm
Class fee: Big Shot Club members FREE!
Non club members: $20.00
Registration due by December 6th
If your part of the big shot club, make sure that you mark your calendars for December 11th! That's the night that you will all be getting your big shots and we'll be having a fun evening creating projects with your new big shots. I already have 2 of the four projects done and I can't wait to share them with you. If your not a Big Shot club member, your still more then welcome to come to the class and learn some neat tricks with our new Big shot. If your interested in being part of the big shot club, give me a quick call or e-mail and I'll explain it all to you.

Please bring your own adhesive.


Stamp club starting soon
I have interest from a few ladies to start another stamp club. If your interested in getting together once a month and learning new stamping techniques, while building your stamping collections then club is for you! Instead of a class fee, club members agree to purchase $25.00 or more in SU products. Each month one of the club members would be hostess, and receive all of the hostess benefits. Each member receives a free copy of our idea book & catalog. I teach 2 new techniques every month at our club meeting. If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, let me know.


Scrapbooking club starting soon:
Do you love to scrapbook? Do you love Stampin Up products? Do you like free hostess benefits?
How about joining a scrapbook club! Club would meet once a month where each club member agrees to purchasing $25.00 or more in SU products instead of paying a fee for coming to the scrapbook class. Each month we would do a 2 spread 12 X 12 layout. Shoot me a quick e-mail or call me to learn more about this event!


Card kit & Scrapbook kit by mail:
I will be launching a new feature on my blog. I will be offering a card kit of the month, which will include all the pre-cut paper and embellishments to make a featured card of the month. You will have the option of adding extras to your kit, which would include, stamp sets, ink pads and other accessories.

I will also be adding a scrapbook kit of the month which will be very similar to the card kit of the month.
More details to follow in the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!

Boy that was a lot of information. Make sure to read it carefully as not to miss any of the details.

Ok on to today's projects. These are actually the make & takes that I will be doing at an upcoming workshop. The hostess asked for a Christmas box and I suggested an ornament, so this is what I came up with. What do you think. I love the ornaments, they're so cute and I will be making a bunch of these to put on my tree this year. I can't wait to put up the tree, I'm all about hand made Christmas ornaments this year! See the cute reindeer tag that I included on the box. That is part of our Deer Friends Hostess level 2 stamp set. I will be giving one of these sets away at my Christmas Card Extravaganza on November 15th, as well as other great prizes.

Alright everybody, now that I wrote a book for you to read today, I think I better call it quits.
Have a fantastic day and Happy Stampin!
p.s. feel free to e-mail me pictures of projects that your working on, I love to see what my customers come up with.

No comments: