Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hi everybody,
I'm back up and running. I still am soar from time to time, but I feel much better then I did last week. I guess I can look at the positive side of this and will never have to worry about getting my appendix out again!

So today I'm sharing some Halloween tins that I did up for our good friends kiddos. I did show one similar a while ago, but I just think that they are so stinkin cute so I thought that I would share them all together. I got the tins at target dollar spot (love that place), they where 2 for $1.00. I also got the cut Halloween pencils their too. They came in a package of 10 for a $1.00. So this is a fantastic gift to give and your not breaking the bank all at the same time! And the best part is that the kids will love it, really as long as you give them candy their happy, right? For this project all did was bag up some m&m's plain and peanut butter (yum-o as Rachael Ray would say) and the m&m's are adorable all dressed up in their Halloween colors of lime green, purple, orange and black. Then I tied our SU 1/4 grosgrain ribbon around the tins. I found that if you applied some adhesive to the back of the ribbon before you tie it on, it stays put much better. I then stamped out some images from batty for you and punched them out and tied them on and voila the projects are done! It took me maybe 15 mins. to do all 3 of these. I'm off to go deliver them now. I hope that everybody has a fun and safe Halloween. I'll share pics tomorrow of the girls in their costumes.

Until then,

Happy stampin and have a great day!

No comments: