Sunday, December 21, 2008

December 23rd

Just wanted to remind you that December 23rd is the last day to receive free shipping on orders of $70.00 or more and 10% off all of our retiring stamp sets. And on top of that if you spend $20.00 you can choose a stamp set from the catalog sampler at 20% off. I do have an order going in so if you want to take advantage of the free shipping, call or e-mail me your orders and remember that any order of $40.00 or more will also get you a free goodie bag of Stampin UP products from me as a thank you gift!

Have you been thinking of becoming a demonstrator? Now is a great time to sign up. Earn some extra cash to help out with the household bills or to have a little extra cash in your pocket. The starter kit is an exceptional value at $199.00. You're getting almost $400.00 worth of products for less then half of the retail value. I would love to set up a time to talk with you to answer any questions you might have about becoming a demo. Call or e-mail me to set up your appointment with me. This could be the first day of the rest of your life.
If your ready to sign up, head on over to my demonstrator website and sign up right on line. You'll need a password and that password is.... Angela Riddell.
I'm always looking to grow my team of demonstrators, we have such a good time together and we would love to share that with anybody who is interested.

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin.

my phone # 413-863-3166
e-mail : c_riddell@comcast.net
www.angelariddell.stampinup.net shop online 24/7
www.angelariddellstamps.blogspot.com

No comments: