Monday, December 22, 2008

handmade Christmas ornaments and why it's great to be a demonstrator

hello everybody,
Sorry the posting has been sporadic lately. Nov and Dec are very busy for me, not only is it the 2 major holidays of the year, it also happens to be both of my daughters birthdays. One is 2 days after Thanksgiving and the other is 2 days after Christmas, talk about BUSY! On top of all that my Stampin Up business has been keeping me busy too!
So here are some samples of handmade ornaments that I have been teaching this winter. Some have been at classes, others at workshops. I enjoy making Christmas ornaments and half of the ornaments on my tree are hand made. This year I did a mom&me class and we had a fantastic time making ornaments. I had Kayla help out with the class and I think she was beside herself with excitement.


How cool is this snowflake! It was cut out of chipboard with the big shot machine! If your interested in joining a big shot club, call or e-mail me to get started! Or come to my house on January 13th from 6:30-7:30 pm,to see what the big shot is all about and to see if it's something you would be interested in having.
Why it's great to be a demonstrator:
My reason today, why it's great to be a demonstrator is because you get to purchase products during a pre-order time earlier then anyone else. Wouldn't you want to get your hands on the latest Stampin UP products before everybody else?


















No comments: