Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snowmen & Glitter

Helllloooo everybody! How are you all today? Well the sun is out and shining and my family is happy and healthy so that makes for a good day for me! Last night I had a workshop and let me tell you, we had a GREAT time. Thanks Kim for having us all over to stamp! Kim (my hostess with the mostess, for the evening) requested that we use a snowman and glitter. She said that she didn't care what we did for a project, just try and work in glitter! HELLO, glitter is my absolute, most favorite item to use, so that shouldn't be hard to accommodate. I know that Kim really loves to scrapbook, she's not so much into the card making part of it so I put together this adorable 6X6 scrapbook page. I took this from a scrapbook page that I had done in the summer (it probably originated from Splitcoast, as do many of my projects) and just changed it around a big, added different colors and of course the snowman and voila you have the page. Don't you just love it? I then showed them how they could incorporate this page onto a bigger scrapbook page. The snowman that we used is from the stamp set Merry & Bright and it just happens to be 10% off from now until December 23rd. To purchase this or any other set from the catalog just give me a call, e-mail or shop right on line through my website. http://www.angelariddell.stampinup.net/ and click on shop now. Orders of $70.00 or more receive FREE SHIPPING now through DEC 23rd.

On another note, stamp club is filling up very quickly, so if your interested in joining us, shoot me a quick e-mail or phone call to let me know to save your spot. Stamp Club will start up in FEB on the 2nd Monday of the month.

That's it for today, have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

Supplies:
Cardstock: old olive, baja breeze, chocolate chip, whisper white
Designer paper: Ski slope (holiday mini catalog)
Markers: Chocolate chip, old olive, bashful blue, only orange
Accessories: Dazzling diamond glitter, 2 way glue pen, baja breeze striped grosgrain ribbon, stampin dimensionals, snail adhesive, paper cutter
Punches: photo corner punch, circle scallop punch, 13/8 circle, 11/4 circle

No comments: