Sunday, February 1, 2009

Breaking News from Stampin UP!

Breaking news from Stampin Up! Oh this is so exciting! Anybody who signs up to become a demonstrator between Feb 1st and March 31st not only gets an extra free stamp set of their choice from Stampin UP, but they also receive the starter kit at 15% off the original price. Oh yeah! You will only pay $169.00 for the starter kit plus anybody who signs up through me at my opportunity night on Tuesday will also receive a goody bag of Stampin Up products from me as a thank you gift! Plus anybody who signs up through me during Sale-a-bration and promotes to Sr. Associate by May 31st will also get a free stamp set of their choice from me, after they have promoted. You really can't go wrong with this promotion, really! If your interested in signing up, please feel free to call me or e-mail me with any questions you might have, or better yet come to my opportunity night on Tuesday at 6:30 pm.
This is the card we will be making Tuesday night, isn't it so "springy" is that even a word? I took the idea from one of my up-up-up lines names Karen Barber, she is super talented. When I find her blog I will post a link. This card uses 3 of the sale-a-bration products available this year. The ribbon, the designer paper and the botanical blooms stamp set oh I guess it's actually 4 because the words in the bottom right are also from one of the other sale-a-bration stamp sets.
I hope you all have a fantastic super bowl Sunday, happy stampin!

No comments: