Friday, February 27, 2009

Now is the time!

If you've been thinking about becoming a demonstrator, now is the time to do it. You will receive:

The starter kit at 15% off that's $169.00 for over $355.00 worth of products.

You will also receive a free stamp set of your choice from the catalog that's another $47.95 value.

And you will also receive a goodie bag of Stampin Up supplies from me as a thank you.

So you will be receiving over $425.00 in products for only $169.00.

I'm also offering a free stamp set to anybody who signs up during sale-a-bration who also promotes to Sr. Associate by the end of May. That's another $47.95 or lower worth of products.

Contact me today to ask me any questions you might have.



Here is a card that I did back in January for a friends, daughters birthday. I used the new cupcake die cut as well as the texture plates (LOVE THEM) to make the dots on the background and on the bottom of the cupcake.

Don't forget that Sale-a-bration is in full swing. To take advantage of sale-a-bration you can call me at 413-863-3166 or e-mail me at c_riddell@comcast.net to place your order or go right on line to my website (www.angelariddell.stampinup.net )and click on "shop now" in the upper right hand corner. For every $50.00 in products that you purchase you will receive a free sale-a-bration product from the sale-a-bration catalog.
That's all from me today, we've been very sick with bad colds, pneumonia, super stomach bug and probably more.
Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: