Friday, October 2, 2009

Deals of the week is back! Pluse Stampin Up's Clearance Rack, up to 80% off!

If you liked Stampin Up's Deal of the week well their back but in plural. That's right this week there are 3 deals of the week and they are all punches. If you've been to any of my punch classes you know how much I love our punches.

Deals of the Week #1
The first price listed is regular price the 2nd price is the sale price. This Deal of the week is available until October 12th at 9:50 a.m.

Page   Description              Reg Price         Sale Price
186   Tri Flower Punch       $15.95             $10.99
187   5 Petal Flower Punch   15.95               10.99
187   My Way Punch            15.95               11.99






What a great bargain on all of these punches. You can order these punches by phone, email, at a workshop or on my website. If you're ordering them on my website, also take a moment to look at the clearance rack for great deals on select retired products. The selection will change all the time so check back often to find a great deal. The Clearance rack is only available through my website, you can not order these items at a workshop, by e-mail or phone. If you need help placing an online order please don't hesitate to ask for help.
 

Also don't forget that My Digital Studio is now available for purchase! Ask me how you can earn your own My Digital Studio program for 50% off!
Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: