Friday, June 27, 2008

Blossoms Abound - Retiring so sad!

So here is a card that I made today and it took all of maybe 10 mins. I used one of my all time favorite stamp sets, blossoms abound(I can't believe that it's retiring whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!) and used the carousel notes from the mini catalog( Monday is your last day to order from the mini catalog). I used my coluzzle circle cutter and cut out the biggest circle out of vanilla paper. I used ruby red, groovy guava, mellow moss and always artichoke for inks. I used my crop-a-dile to make the raised circles around the scallop part of the card and then in the center of the raised circles I used my white gel pen. I did also stamp leaves on the brown envelope but it's kinda hard to see in the picture. I used mellow moss kraft ink to do that part. These carousel notes are really fun to play with! I hope everybody is having a fantastic day, happy stampin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Angela!!! Gorgeous colors on those blooms! :)

Jess said...

Lovely card Angela!! I can't believe they're retiring this set! I JUST bought it because I thought it was cute and I wanted to demo it. Now I either have to demo it before August 10th or use it for my own personal cards and cards to sell. What a bummer!!

P.S. Tag, you're it! If you'd like to play along then just visit my blog http://www.jessicastamps.typepad.com for the rules!