Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Downline meeting

We had our monthly downline meeting last night and it was so much fun. I was so excited to present Laura (one of my demos) with a free stamp set for promoting to Supervisor during SAB. I'm so proud of Laura for taking this next step in her business.
Mel (one of my other demos) was in charge of the make & take last night and she did a fabulous job! She is very creative and I love to see everything she does. Before the meeting she had told me that she stepped out of her comfort zone with the colors that she used for the card. All I have to say is that the color combination is so pretty, I will be using it again. So here is the card that she made. I love how she incorporated the different texture plates into the card. I don't know if they show up or not on my picture but the solid blocks of color all have different textures on them. Isn't it just a great card. If you would like more information about becoming a demonstrator and joining our fun group of ladies, call or e-mail me and I will answer any questions you have. Our downline meeting is always the first Tuesday of the month and anybody is welcome to join us. Laura had also brought some really cute barrettes that she has made. I tried to take some pictures but they all came out blurry. So Laura if your reading this, please take some pictures and e-mail them to me and I will post it on my blog.


Easter pre-order for customers:

Stampin Up! has made available to customers the chance to order early from the occasion mini catalog. The occasion mini catalog isn't out until April 1st but you can order your Easter stamp sets from the occasion mini catalog starting now! To view all the cute stamp sets available to your click here! Stampin Up wants to make sure that you have plenty of time to do all your Easter projects.

Free catalog promotion:

Don't forget that any on-line order placed through my website automatically qualifies you for a FREE idea book & catalog. How cool is that! Hurry and place your orders, this promotion is for a limited time! On my website just click on "shop now".

No comments: