Tuesday, April 21, 2009

punch class cards

I love Stamping! I absolutely love doing punch classes. I think it's really neat to use our punches in ways other then what they where designed to do. We had so much fun at our punch class last night. We laughed and joked and even got a few cards done.

I have to apologize for the quality of these pictures, it's dark and rainy here so it makes for not so great pictures. I love this purse card! Wouldn't it be perfect for a good friend's birthday! Just slip in a gift card to their favorite store and they're ready to go shopping!

And then there is this adorable ladybug card. Don't you just love it! This card is a case of this card here.
So how is the weekly challenge going? This week it was to use the big shot or you're Stampin Up punches. Both of the cards I showed you today used punches. Tomorrow is the last day for this challenge. E-mail me a picture of you're projects and I'll post them on my blog.

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: