Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday challenge

Good morining to all! Today is the start of another weekly challenges. This one is easy so I hope that a lot of you join in.
This weeks challenge: Butterfly's
you can use them on any type of project, no limits! I love butterflies and I have many butterfly stamps. The two cards I'm showing you today are basically the same card, I just changed the ribbon and the saying. I'm trying to send out more cards and let people know how much I appreciate them, so I needed 2 cards. One card was for a new team member and the other is for my very good friend who is always there for me and such a great support and I just wanted to make sure that she knew that.
I used the big shot to make the circle scallop. I LOVE my big shot! I also used the circle scissors plus to make the inside chocolate chip circle. A little sponging around the out side edges of the butterfly with chocolate chip ink, just to give it a little more character. Matching rose red brads, gotta love that! I also popped the butterfly up on dimensionals to make it seem like it was popping off of the page! Don't you love the double ribbon look? I think it's such a interesting touch. You should try doing it sometime.

Ok now it's you're turn. Show me all you're projects created with butterflies on them.
Simply e-mail me pictures of you're projects with Thursday challenge in the subject line and I'll post them to my blog.
That's it for me for today, I'm off to wait for the doctors office to call back to see if my doctor will see me. I've been having really bad pain on the right side of my stomach with other disgusting symptoms that I won't make you listen to. I know it's not my appendix, seeing that it was taken out in October. I'm thinking gallbladder issues, but lets hope not.
Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: