Friday, April 24, 2009

Sunny, happy Friday morning!

Before I start today's post I just want to let you know that I have an order going in today, so if anybody needs to order anything just give me a quick call!

Good morning everybody! It is going to be sunny and in the 80's today. I can't believe it and I am super excited. Yesterday I had a scrapbooking class. It was just me and one other lady but it was so much fun. We held it during the day because both of our schedules allowed it and it was great! Her page turned out so beautiful. We used the urban garden designer paper with not quite navy, old olive and basic grey with hints of white. We used stars as the theme, (the original page was butterflies and pink, but because she was using the page for her son we switched it up). We used the texture plates on the stars and they are super adorable! The pictures where taken yesterday, while it was still dark and dreary so they probably aren't the best, but you'll get the picture anyway. I love how she stacked the stars on top of each other, so cute!
Stay tuned for information about next months scrapbook class! I just finished up the page yesterday and I love it.
Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: