Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday challenge on Thursday!

Good morning, it's sunny here after days of damp,dreary, rain. I actually have Thursday's challenge on Thursday isn't that fantastic! But before I get to the challenge for this week, I would like to show a scrapbook page that was done for the last challenge to use the big shot or SU punches. This scrapbook page was done by my sister Renee. She used the top note big shot die as her journaling block. Don't you love the blue and brown together. I personally love the rub on's they go nicely with the brown and white dress in the pictures.
Thanks for playing along Renee!

On to this weeks challenge:
Use a stamp set that you haven't used in a long time or ever!
I know that I have a bunch of stamp sets that I haven't had the pleasure of using yet so I'll be showing samples using those stamps sets this week. Remember you can use them how ever you would like, on a scarpbook page, card, gift giving projects or whatever else you can think of. You have until next Wednesday to complete the challenge. Have fun!
I have some really fun classes coming up in May!
My giftables class this month is a package of all occasion cards in a really neat packaging idea. We will be using part of a simply scrappin kit to make the cards. If you've wanted to see how you can incorporate our simply scrappin kits into you're card making then this is the class for you.
I have a big shot class coming up on May 21st- We will be making really fun projects using our big shot die cutting machine. This class is half full already so if you would like to get in on this class please register soon to save you're spot!
I also have a scrapbooking classes on May 28th, we will also be using part of a simply scrappin kit to make our pages.
There will be pictures coming of all the classes within the next few days so stay tuned!
Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: