Friday, May 15, 2009

Another birthday card to show

Happy Friday everyone. The weather here in MA is just stunning today. It's sunny, mid 70's with just a slight breeze. I don't think we could ask for a better day! So today is another birthday card that was given to me at stamp club on Wednesday by sweet, sweet Nina. I love this card! I love the combination of pale plum and perfect plum as well as the focal point with the eyelet in the middle. What a creative card. Thank you so much Nina for the birthday card, it truly made my day. So this goes along with the challenge for this week to do a project that has to do with a birthday. So Nina did the challenge without even realizing it. So who else has birthday projects to show me? Get me pictures of your projects by Wednesday and I'll post them here for everybody to see how creative you really are.Big shot class is this coming Thursday at 6:30 pm. If you are planning on coming please let me know by Monday the latest. I want to make sure that I have enough supplies cut out for everybody. Please remember to bring your own adhesive along with sticky strip.

No comments: