Monday, May 18, 2009

Another birthday card

Happy Monday, how is your Monday going? Today I have another birthday card to show you. Isn't this beautiful? This one comes from my sister. She used the big shot scallop die to make this card. This is a technique that we learned at spring fling a few weekends ago. I love the color combination that she used. I think the blue is cool Caribbean, which was an in-color a few years ago and I absolutely love it with the purples. Isn't the flower beautiful? This is also a die for the big shot machine. I think this might be one of my favorites right now. I love all the different layers of petals she used and I don't know if you can see it or not but on the end of each petal she used out embossing powder that has glitter in it. It gives it that added extra touch. Thanks Renee for such a beautiful card. So this also fits in with my challenge for the week to do a project that has to do with a birthday. Anybody else want to play along with the challenge? Have a great day!

Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: