Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm still here, I promise

Hi all, wow have I been super, super busy this week. I kind of feel like I haven't had a chance to breath. So anyway I am still here, I promise. I'll try and post a sample later, I really do have lots to share with you, just no time to do it. So let's get to this weeks challenge.

This weeks challenge is a color challenge:
Use your in colors. The in-colors will be retiring at the end of June so let's use those beautiful colors before they are gone for good!
Feel free to use other colors with the in-colors just make sure that you have at least one in-color in your project. Any project is fine, card, scrapbook, home decor project, gift giving project. What ever you want to do.

I'm off to my daughters school for the day. It's field day! We are going to have so much fun. Guess what they put me in charge of? Go ahead guess...............................................
arts & crafts, are you surprised?

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!

No comments: