Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas gift bag!

Happy Tuesday to you! If you receive my customer email newsletter, I have a section in my newsletter called "From the craft room" where I give step by step instructions on how to make an easy project. Well in my newsletter this month it was how to make a quick, easy, cost effective holiday tag. I shared in my newsletter that I would be posting a matching gift bag on my blog today. So here it is!


Remember that this is made with all scraps and was made to match the gift tag. What is the bag you might ask? Nothing more then a brown lunch bag. How cool is that! This is a very quick and easy project that will literally cost you pennies to make. This would also have looked good on a white gift bag, but I didn't have any at the moment. Just a few strips of paper, a couple stamped snowflakes, tie the tag on and your ready to go. Of course I could have made it much more elaborate, but the idea of this project was, quick, easy, inexpensive and made with scraps. Give it a try for yourself. If you send me a picture of your "scraps" tag or bag creation I'll post it here on my blog.

I also wanted to let you know that I am officially a My Digital Studio Certified demonstrator. What does that mean? That I'm here to answer your questions about MDS. Once you try it once you'll  be hooked I promise.

Angela's tips:
-The scallop edge punch makes quick work of adding an extra special touch on this bag & tag.
-These projects are a great way to use up those scraps of paper hanging around your crafting area.
-Use the supplies that you have on hand to make these projects and keep your holiday packaging expenses to a minimum.

Supplies used:
Ink: chocolate chip
Cardstock: real red scraps, desginer paper scraps, kraft cardstock
accessories: round tab punch, scallop edge punch, corner rounder, brown paper lunch bag, gold cording, hole puncher

That's it for today, have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: