Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanskgiving

Hi everybody, happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you have a fantastic day with family & friends. I will be spending the day with my parents and then I will be going to my sisters house for dessert later in the day. My sister is taking the girls overnight so we will finish the day at the movies. I want to see either Old Dogs it looks hilarious or Blind Side which looks like one of those feel good movies.
Today I have a super cute gift card holder for you. I found the pattern over on SCS. If you want to learn how to make these stocking gift card holders then join us at stamp club on December 14th at either 1:00pm or 7:00 pm. Please let me know by the 12th if you plan on joining us. There are a couple club spots open if anybody is interested in joining club and learning new techniques and getting free hostess benefits. Call me or email me for more information on how you can join stamp club.



Sorry the inside picture is a little blurry, the camera was acting up. You can see that I have my liscense in here ( as I did not have a gift card handy) but it's the same size as a gift card.  Wouldn't these be super cute on your tree as ornaments or how about hung in a row as garland over a doorway or you could hand a bunch of these on a Christmas wreath. The great thing about these fun projects is that you can customize them to go with your decor and colors. I love Stampin Up for that reason and many other reasons too!

Hope you like the idea.

Angela's tips:
-Sponging around the heel and toe help to give it a more aged, country or folk look. Here I used chocolate chip ink and a sponge.
-Faux stitching around the heel and toe is one way to give your stocking more detail. It's super easy and if you come to club you'll learn how it's done.
-A good sharp pair of scissors makes this project run a lot smoother.
-With over 54 colors to choose from Stampin UP is bound to have a color to match your decor.


Don't forget that there are only 4 days left to take advantage of the Holiday Extravaganza Sale with products up to 50% off.
To order call me at 413-863-3166 or email me at c_riddell@comcast.net or order right online at my online store http://www.angelariddell.stampinup.net/ click on shop now in the upper right hand corner.

That's it for today.
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving and happy stampin!
Angela

Also I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who emailed me yesterday with what you are thankful for, it made my day.

No comments: