Sunday, November 22, 2009

True Friend scrapbook page

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been super busy working. I've had lots of workshops this month so I've been busy doing that and haven't had time to post here. Today I have a scrapbook page for you. I have a kids scrapbook birthday party coming up in Dec. and the mom and daughter looked at some of the sample pages on the Stampin Up website and then told me what colors they liked and told me to show them some samples. So here is a scrapbook page designed just for them. Some of the daughters favorite colors where brown, orange, green and turquouis so here are all those colors on one page.

There is a lot of cutting involved in this page, lots of it. There is also lots of coloring with a blender pen and ink as well.

Angela's tips:
-Keep all your scraps of paper, here I used lots of small scraps of white paper for all the flowers and butterfly on this page. Get as much of your monies worth as you can.
-If your stuck and don't know where to start on a project, there are plenty of samples on line on my SU website. That's always a great place to start!
-Stampin Dimensionals help to give this page lots of dimension on the flowers and butterfly.

Supplies used:
Simple friendship stamp set
Ink colors: Bermuda bay, chocolate chip, old olive, pumpkin pie
accessories: 13/4 circle punch, scallop die #2, big shot, scallop edge punch, earth elements brads, bermuda bay polka dot ribbon, scissors, stampin dimensionals, blender pens
cardstock: chocolate chip, bermuda bay, pumpkin pie, whisper white, old olive

To order any of these products, visit my website or call me at 413-863-3166 or email me at c_riddell@comcast.net

That's it for today.
Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela


No comments: