Thursday, August 19, 2010

Christmas time with the greeting card kids

Ok I promise today will be the last day I post a card using the greeting card kids stamp set for a little while anyway. This one is the little Christmas girl pulling her sled with a tree in it. Such a precious image! Today I used my watercolor crayons and aqua painters to mix it up a bit. It gives her a softer look! I also used the greenhouse gala designer paper again. I didn't have any current Christmas paper yet, but look how nicely this greenhouse gala dsp lends it self to this card!
Do you love that paper flower embellishment in the top left hand corner? It was super easy to make! I added smooch spritz to it and shimmer paint to make it look vintage and antiqued!
This next one is a close up of the paper flower! If you where to buy these in the store you'd be paying $4 - $5 for a pack of 6 of them! I used a build - a - brad in the center with matching dsp from the bottom of the card.

This photo is a close up of the watercoloring!

That's it for today everybody. Enjoy your day!

Happy Stampin!
Angela

No comments: