Monday, August 16, 2010

Hostess Apreciation Invitations!

Saturday I had the chance to do a little bit of stamping. I decided to do my invitations for hostess appreciation day! I haven't stamped in about 5 to 6 months so I didn't know how easily it would come back to me. But I'm super pleased with how this card came out! I used the big shot a lot on this project and the best part was that I could run 6 to 8 pieces of paper through the big shot at a time so it saved me having to run each individual piece of paper through, wow that would have taken forever! Hostess appreciation day is probably one of my favorite events (besides club, I love, love, love club!) Hostess appreciation day is for my hostess and club members from the past year! I like to spoil them with yummy food, great projects and lots and lots of prizes! The reason I do this is because without my hostess, I wouldn't have met all the wonderful customers that I have. If you would like to be invited to next years hostess appreciation day then either: host a workshop or join one of my stamp clubs!

So do you want to see the invitation? Do ya? Hmmm? Ok here it is!
Oh I'm such a brat!

Don't you just love that new Marina Mist color! It's so beautiful.
Ok here is the card finished. I've teased long enough.


I love the new embossing folder called vintage wallpaper!

Here is a list of supplies used to make this card.
Big shot, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, circle #2 die, scallop circle #2 die
Cardstock: whisper white, so saffron, crumb cake, marina mist
Ink: marina mist
stamp set: Just believe (LOVE this stamp set)
accessories: marina mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, so saffron brads (retired)

I hope you enjoy today's project, if so feel free to leave me a comment!

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: