Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Isn't she cute?

Stamp club starts in just a few weeks! Have you signed up yet? If you would like me to save a spot for you, let me know asap!

Now I'm not much into Halloween but I had to have this stamp set and I think that this little "witch" is just super cute! I love to watercolor, I wouldn't say I'm great at it, but it's very relaxing for me. I used aqua painters and my stamp pads to color her in. I colored her dress, wild wasabi because the leaves where the same color and I didn't want to put to many extra colors into this project. After I finished watercoloring her I also add "highlights" with my white gel pen. It really gives that finishing touch to her. I also added glitter on the other side of her, which if I where to do this project again, I would not add the glitter. I think I liked it better without it. I used 3 different colored glitters, orange, green and black with my 2 way glue pen.
I'm not going to show you what project she's on, because I will be making a very similar project for hostess appreciation day and I want them to be surprised!
I hope you like my little witch!

Supplies used:
ink: wild wasabi, basic black, pumpkin pie, blush blossom, crumb cake, daffodile delight, staz-on black
stamp set: greeting card kids
accessories: aqua painters, white gel pen, big shot, circle #2 die, scallop circle #2
cardstock: watercolor paper, wild wasabi, pumpkin pie

Well that's it for today! have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: