Friday, August 20, 2010

August Demonstrator Meeting Project

Today I have a project for you that we did at our Demonstrator downline meeting. Once a month I host a meeting for all my demonstrators who have signed up under me to become demonstrators. This month one of my downline Nikol, was in charge of the the make and take project! This is what she came up with! Isn't it great! She added texture, we used the lots of tags die's and Navy and daffodil delight is a great color combination. Nikol works great with our big background stamps! Her cards are always beautiful and she's been a demo now for just a few months and she's already rockin it out!
If you've ever thought about becoming a demonstrator to earn some extra money, start a career, earn free products, prizes and trips. Join us at out next meeting to see what it's all about!

Have a great day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: