Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bright, Cheery thinking of you - Sale-a-bration style

Hello everybody!
Today I have a sample for you of one of our sale-a-bration stamp sets. This card is bright and cheery and perfect for what I'll be using it for. A dear friend of mine, is going through A LOT in her life right now and I just wanted to send her a cheerful, thinking of you! I think encouraging people when they are down is so important! I had a rough week last week and received 2 very thoughtful cards and let me tell you what a difference it makes when you know that someone is thinking of you!
This card uses a bunch of our sale-a-bration products! The designer paper is from the the ice cream parlor designer pack and I love it so much! The ribbon and button are also a package that you can earn for free with a $50.00 purchase before the end of March! Also the floral stamp is from our sale-a-bration stamp set "punch bunch" all the stamps in this set coordinate with our fantastic punches! This particular image matches with our circle scallop punch.
One of my favorite items that Stampin UP carries are our wonderful markers! I love that you can color right on a stamp with them and how they allow you to have more then 1 color on a stamped image to make it look more realistic. I also love that the markers come in all of our wonderful colors, so they match with our cardstock, inks, designer papers and all of our embellishments!

The color combination used on this card is: melon mambo, whisper white, daffodile delight

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: