Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello BABY! - sale-a-bration style

Happy SUNNY morning to you! Where I am the sun is bright and I'm loving it! Today I have a card to share that is actually a welcome baby card for a friend. My friend used this owl for her baby announcement so I thought I would use it for her congratulations card. This owl is part of one of our sale-a-bration stamp sets called "punch bunch".  You can get this stamp set for FREE with a purchase of $50.00! This Thursday is the last day to place an order to qualify for free sale-a-bration products.
 Designer paper was king on this card. I actually used 3 different dsp's! They where all from one of those level 1 paper packs (this one is from a few years ago).
 Punches also ruled on this card. I used 5 different punches. I hate to cut things by hand, so whenever I can use my punches instead, I do!
I hope you enjoy this card!
Happy stampin and have a great day!
Angela

No comments: