Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today is the last day of sale-a-bration!

Well it's sad, but true. Sale-a-bration is coming to an end. So I wanted to show you one last stamp set that you could earn for free with a purchase of $50.00 or more! This one is actually out of the big Idea book & catalog. Did you know there is an entire list of stamp sets from the big catalog that you can get for free! It's the last page of the sale-a-bration catalog.
I've been using my color coach a lot lately and it's so much fun to see the color combinations that they put together for you. This color combination was baja breeze and not quite navy. I added crumb cake and champagne shimmer paint and baja glass glitter (from the spring mini catalog).
 There are so many small details. Here you can see the little pearls that I've added to the sentiment. I also used a blender pen and my champagne shimmer paint to give the sentiment a little extra something. I also took some of the crumb cake seam binding and twirled and folded it all different directions until I liked the outcome of the ribbon.

If you would like to get this stamp set for free, then orders can be placed with me up until 8:30 pm TONIGHT. (Thursday March 31st)
Orders can be placed by phone, email or right online through my online store.
Have a great day and happy stampin!

Angela

No comments: