Saturday, March 19, 2011

Regionals yesterday! Birthday card class

Hello everybody! Long time no post! Friday a group of my demonstrators and I went to a Stampin Up regional event in Hartford CT and it was a blast! I came home with lots of new, fresh ideas to share with you. I have a stamp club starting very soon and you ladies are really in for a treat with all the new ideas that I came home with. I can't wait to share them with you! I'm super excited.

Birthday Card Class
Thursday April 21st
6:30 pm
Class fee: $25.00 due by April 7th
We will be making 10 cards total! 2 each of 5 designs. These cards are quick, simple cards that are easily duplicated in you're own home Please bring you're own adhesive and dimensionals!
There are only 6 spots available for this class so register early to save you're spot!

Happy stampin!
Angela

No comments: