Friday, March 30, 2007

All Around Argyle - Another "manly" card

Ok, so today's post is another "manly" card. This is a very simple and clean card but sometimes simple and clean is ok to. I used three colors on this card, Sahara Sand, Vintage Violet and Pumpkin Pie, ok 4 if you count the whisper white. I think that these are great colors together for a "manly" card. I used sahara sand card stock for the base of the card. On the whisper white card stock I stamped what I like to call the shadow, the image behind the argyle with sahara sand. I then stamped the bold diamonds in the vintage violet. After that being careful to line up the image I then stamped the overlay diamonds in the pumpkin pie ink. Check out my new punch that I used on the right side of the card, I'm so excited about it. I've only had it for oh 2 or 3 weeks and this is the first time that I've had a chance to use it. It makes these great labels like the one that I stamped "HAPPY" on. Not only that but I also punched out the orange parentheses with the same punch, how cool is that! So that's basically the whole card, but it was fun to make and really pretty quick, and quick cards can be good too!
Enjoy and Happy Stamping!

No comments: