Monday, March 26, 2007

Welcome!


welcom to my new blog. For those of you that might not know what a blog is, it is basically a online journal of some type. My blog will be about my stampin creations. So here is my first post.

This is my Bunny baby shower card. One of my good friends just had a baby and I really wanted to do some stamping that didn't involve coming up with ideas for a class or workshop so I thought why not work on a baby card for my friend. I started with the stamp set "A New Little Someone" from Stampin Up! I used timber brown Staz-on permanent ink to stamp the bunny image with on to watercolor paper. I used my watercolor crayons (which I love) and used my aquapainters and I colored in the bunny. I then added some dazzling diamonds glitter with my 2 way glue pen. I then stamped the background of the card with the flannel plaid background. I sponged the small piece of pretty in pink paper with close to cocoa classic ink. I then added the 3 buttons with mini glue dots (these things will hold anything on). I also did some paper piercing on the same pretty in pink paper to make the rows of holes.

Items used:A new little someone stamp set

water color paper, water color crayons, aquapainters, timber brown staz-on, neutral buttons, crafters tool kit, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamond glitter, pretty in pink paper, close to cocoa paper, chocolate chip paper, pretty in pink and close to cocoa classic ink.

Until next time, Happy Stamping!

Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling Card, You did a great job creating this --Just love it and did enjoy going through your blog.
LE