Monday, July 2, 2007

Baroque Motifs again

This was my mom's birthday card yesterday. I'm really enjoying this stamp set, it could be used for almost any occasion and it's so easy to work with. I stamped the scroll with purely pomegranate ink in the center of the card and then stamped just a little on the two corners just to give it a more fluid look. Using the small flower stamp, I stamped it in groovy guava (one of the six new IN LINE colors) and then did a technique called rock and roll to get the darker pomegranate color (also one of the new IN LINE colors) around the edges. I punched them out with the 3/4 circle punch and stamped the Birthday greeting with our white craft stamp pad. That's it, no more no less. If you want to see the new catalog hop on over to my website www.angelariddell.stampinup.net and click on on-line catalog. I promise you won't be dissapointed. Have a great day and Happy Stampin!

No comments: