Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy Anniversary

So the new catalog is here today finally and I am so excited. Just when I thought that I have enough supplies they bring out a new catalog full of really yummy stamps, scrapbook kits and accessories.


Today is my parents anniversary and my mom's birthday, this is there anniversary card. I used the new stamp set baroque motifs. This stamp set is so fun and easy to use. I used brocade blue for the base of the card. The swirls are done in Night of Navy ink, the small flowers where inked in Night of Navy and then stamped off onto scrap paper and then stamped onto my card to give it a lighter effect. The word Cherish is embossed with clear embossing powder, just to give the card a little bit of shine.

Here is a scrapbook page that i did at a workshop the other night. I wanted to show how fun and easy it is to add stamping to your scrapbooks. I used the Bold Butterfly stamp set and stamped the 3 butterflies, I then cut them out to use them as embellishments on the page. I used the flitting by jumbo wheel to make the boarder at the bottom. To make the jumbo scalloped edge at the bottom I used our 11/4 circle punch and punched out 9 circles, I taped them down on the page and then placed the butterfly boarder over them half way to accomplish the scalloped edge. I matted the pictures and journaling, added 2 more circles under the big picture and used them to journal the date. Lastly I stamped the words I DO using our Letterpress alphabet. Just a quick simple page to add to the scrapbook.
Supplies used: Bold Butterfly stamp set(retired), Flitting by jumbo wheel (retired), Letter press alphabet set,Lovely lilac, mellow moss, very vanilla cardstock, lovely lilac classic ink pad, White craft ink pad, 1 1/4 circle punch.
Have a great day and happy stampin!



No comments: