Monday, July 16, 2007

Take your stamps to the Wall- FALL ART CLASS



At the end of August I am holding my 2nd "Take your stamps to the walls" class, this one will be a fall piece. This is the framed art that we will be doing. Sorry for the glare, it's really hard to take a picture of glass and not get a glare, if I was thinking properly (pregnant brain) I probably would have taken the glass out to shoot the picture. This framed art piece uses the SU stamp set Give Thanks, which is a great set for watercoloring, which is what we will be doing in the class. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love decorating for fall so I figured why not make my own decoration. The class will be held Friday August 31st from 6:30-8:30pm, class fee is $15.00 and RSVP and class fee are due no later than August 20th. I only have 3 more spaces left so if this is class you are interested in, get your RSVP to me asap! This photo shows the images just a bit closer to see a little more detail. Happy Stampin and enjoy this beautiful day!



On a more personal note we went to the DR.'s last week and they think that we are having another girl! The baby is very active which is good and I'm still feeling great which is great because with my last pregnancy I was on bed rest for almost 4 full months. Have a great day!

No comments: