Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back from vacation!


Ok so I'm back from vacation, for those of you who don't know, we went up to Bar Harbor Maine one of the most beautiful places ever, in my humble opinion. The weather was perfect all week. Ok maybe a little hot but nothing a pool didn't take care of.

I've been busy stamping for the past 2 days but I can't share any of it with you because it's for my Hostess Appreciation day which is this coming Saturday and I want the ladies who are coming to be surprised! So I guess I better go do some stamping that you can look at.

Have you heard about SU's promotion for August? August 1-31st buy the Three For You punch box on page 183 of the catalog for $45.95 plus s&h and tax and receive a free package of exclusive love notes (12.95 value). You will receive 30 3X3 love notes 10 each of wild wasabi, purely pomegranate and So saffron with 30 very vanilla envelops. What a great way to make up a quick hello card or thinking of you card. The Three For You punch box comes with the Trio Flower Punch, 9 piece die-cut stamp set, and basic black, purely pomegranate, and wild wasabi classic stampin spots. What a great deal!

Have a great day and happy stampin!

No comments: